Welcome to Naruto: The Path. If you're new and interested in joining us on our journey to find the correct path, register! Login if you already have an account.

"A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:24 am

A Simple Survey

The light sound of material and metal clicked as the dark figure bent over to pick up a strange, black object. The strange and black object folded up into a cube and was swiftly placed into a holster on the figure's belt. Leaves and twigs crunched throughout the forest, located outside of Konohagakure no Sato. The day had come to an end, the sun disappeared below the horizon. A growing yellow flower was disrespectfully torn from the ground, dirt clumped beneath it, pebbles of dirt crumbled to the grass. The figure walked off, it seemed to pluck the plant to obtain a sample. The sound of something being screwed into metal was heard, the figure stepped once again and took off in the direction of Konoha. The number of trees dwindled as a clearing reached, a dirt pathway leading up to an opening welcomed with large green gates.

Up ahead, the figure had sensed scattered and groups of clusters of heat. They were moving about, from time to time, and seemed active. An assumption was made that they were obviously alive. The figure stepped onto the dirt pathway and trudged up it, cautiously, until the gates of Konoha were reached. But just before it, the figure stood. It seemed to think it would be greeted, the ways of this strange world were unknown to it. A closer examination would describe the figure wearing a strange armor of sorts, with several hard looking pads that were blacked out. A helmet with a dark visor and corresponding tubes that seemed to delve into the main chest of the contraption. The chest and lower body piece seemed to have many different shapes and curves as well as hooks and organized pouches, all what would look unnecessary. It seemed to not carry a single weapon, although who knew what this thing could be capable of? The back side, of the figure, wasn't seen from the front of the gates. What could this strange encounter mean for Konoha? And so, the figure stood before the village gates and waited. Crickets chirped and creatures scurried through the forest, the people of Konoha went about their daily lives. Every sound seemed to echo around the figure, as if it had been picking everything up, learning new things almost every second.

avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Megz on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:18 am

Aika walked up towards the village gates thinking she was prepared and ready for what lay beyond them.  She expected the usual, dirt paths and forests, maybe a few bandits as she made her way to Amegakure for a good will mission to assist some field medics in a small village a days away that had been ransacked by bandits.  She was in her typical clothing, lacking her joining uniform.  There didn't seem much point for it in a C-Rank assignment.  

Brown hair bounced and swayed with each slow step and lilac eyes looked up to the shinobi manning the gates.  She gave a friendly wave and smile, and the gesture was returned.  They moved to open the gates and Aika walked through them.  It was a beautiful evening, sunset painting the sky in vivid oranges and violets, and a gentle breeze passing by. Yet all pretenses of enjoying the evening left her the moment she left the gates sanctity.  

It was just standing there...staring?  She couldn't see it's face to tell.  Or think of another way to describe it besides...it.  There was no way to tell if they were a man, woman, or figment of a jutsu from looks alone.  She almost reached out to speak to it, before something in her gut told her not to.  So she stared down the creature in black armor for a brief moment before blinking her eyes and activating her Byakugan.  The veins popped around her eyes, and then her eyes went wide in shock.  It was just a large abyss of blackness.  No visible chakra or points, just an empty vacuum in space.  Slowly, the Hyūga began to side step.  Getting into position, she glanced back at towards the people who opened the gates for her, who had peeked out themselves to see why she hadn't moved out of the way for them to properly close

"Get the Hokage, and close the gates," she said trying to sound calm and unalarmed by the abomination she was viewing.  She would try and sense it...but was honestly certain it would tell her the same thing.  No chakra, and something equally disturbing.  When they took in a breath to speak, her voice became dead serious. "Now."

There was no room for argument as they left to do as asked.  Looking straight at the unnerving figure, she made another side step type move, before she sped off to a standing point where her back was facing one of the shrubs outside the gates.  The giant metal gates closed right as she left their range and she quickly turned to ready herself and see how the thing had reacted to her movement.  Half expecting to see it charging at her and attacking.

Chakra: 390/450
avatar
Megz
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Posts : 11
Ryo : 18049
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:48 am

Moments, what seemed like several minutes, passed through as the figure stood idly where it had been. It stood on the path, the forest on either side. A mass of heat felt ahead approached the figure's general location, the heat was coming in with a constant velocity towards itself.

The gates swung open, that is when the heat source had been revealed. A young woman, it seemed, she must have been leaving to run errands. It didn't matter, someone had stepped in "it's" presence. The feeling of surprise surged around, from the woman, moments later of nothing but idle exchanges led the woman to react in fear towards it. The figure's questionable presence and emotionless etiquette was enough to do the female in.

The woman had questioned the figure, and by her own actions, due to the activation of her Byakugan she may have discovered something that wasn't worth it. Her actions then intended hostility, a tragic action it seemed. The metal gates began to come to a close, at the Kunoichi's command. A strange heat leaked off of her and molded around the woman's eyes. The commands she spewed made the figure interested, the helmet tilted in accordance to the statement, "Get the Hokage..". Was this authority or leader?

The gates slammed shut, all the while the woman moved away from them. She was moving around in a defensive manner, as if she wanted to fight the figure. It hadn't turned its body, but its head followed to some extent. The figure hadn't taken advantage of her turned back, no. Let alone did it show a sign of an attack commencing. Thrill and surprise were a key element in this confrontation.
avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Megz on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:33 am

Aika stood her ground, moving into a position that could easily be manipulated into an eight trigrams stance if the thing came close. She wasn't sure whether or not it was better or worse that it didn't come after her. If it had charged she would have at least known it's intent to some degree. That it was an enemy intending harm. While she was certain it wasn't benign, provoking it didn't seem like a good idea either. Her best bet was to wait and see, to be reactive and on the defensive until back up was here. The thing didn't move at all though.

Aside from barely turning it's head or tilting it, it was deathly still. Deathly seemed the perfect word for it actually. Her eyes saw it clear as day, no chakra points or chakra period flowing through it. It logically couldn't be alive, or even part of a jutsu. Her eyes didn't see any traces of a genjutsu either. Everything living or manifested by nin or genjutsu had some trace of chakra. She stood as still as the figure for a brief moment, finally deciding to do something. Assessing the target was her top priority. Asses, determine, and then react, that what how she did things.

"What are you?" She said with an even tone. She looked at what appeared to be a back abyss in her chakra infused eyes and waited as if it might give a response. The thought of deactivating her Byakugan was quickly dismissed. If it moved or acted she needed to see if it affected it in any way, what it would draw on for power. Was she expecting it to actually speak? No, but she had to be sure. She needed to t least try and decipher whether it was capable of speech and thought. Rushing at it and striking without knowing anything about someone, something in this case, would get you killed. The breeze she'd thought was relaxing a moment ago now felt like a dreaded chill up her spine as she waited for a response or movement from the empty hole in existence before her.

Chakra: 375/450
avatar
Megz
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Posts : 11
Ryo : 18049
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:08 am

The woman seemed to shift into a defensive stance, or a stance that could easily prove offense if the figure made a move. The figure stood omnisciently still, as if it really did know everything about this woman. The figure hadn't flinched or bothered to adjust to the woman's burst of hostility. It was obvious enough she wasn't going to charge it.

The figure seemed to deny the woman's ability to asses, or determine what it was capable of currently. The moon was well over the horizon, now. It shone down on the two, encasing them in its moonlit spot light. A face off occurring right outside of Konoha, although the figure notably didn't seem to have a face, ironic as is. The moonlight closer revealed a black sheathe followed by a small hilt, on the right side of the figure's collarbone. The sheathe was small, it looked like an oversized knife's blade, but black and covered.

The figure and the woman continued to stand, seems as the female was awaiting backup. Could the figure purposely want backup to arrive?  Something like that must strike fear in ignorant hearts. "What are you?", the woman decided to ask. It's portrayed she no longer saw it as human. It was it, something of its own kind.. So it seemed. The response was blatant and upfront, perhaps it may have caught the attention of the figure. But the helmet and strange armor could possibly shield its emotion from the outside world. The figure still stood, the wind blew during the cool night. The wind hadn't whistled as it hit the strange, what seemed like, metal armor. Possibly this stating that there were no cracks or crevices in the figure's demeanor.
avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Megz on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:02 am

The thing hadn't moved it's body so far when she moved.  Aika wasn't at an angle to see it's back yet, but maybe she could just simply move into position without a hassle.  Getting a full view of this thing, whatever it was, was the optimal option as far as she could tell.  It was certainly better than just standing there.  The Hyuga heiress kept her eyes trained on the figure, and took her first step to the right.  It'd be a lie to say this thing didn't unnerve her, but it was more to gage reaction than actual fear.  

The armor and whoever was within it were still with a charging distance.  It was a moderate amount perhaps, but certainly not out of any danger zone.  If it went on the offensive she was well within range for it to close the distance without much issue.  So far it had shown only hints of analysis and motionlessness, so perhaps it didn't care about movement.  Maybe an actual attack was needed to provoke.  

Her feet moved gently and silently thanks to her talents for stealth as she stepped to the side repeatedly to try and move in an arch shape.  The goal was to keep her distance and get a view of this anomalies' back to determine if it actually was completely unarmed. The damn thing's abysmal appearance in her Byakugan made it impossible for her to see through it like she normally might be able to.   Slowly she made her way towards her destination, never letting her eyes so much as glance away.

Chakra: 360/450
avatar
Megz
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Posts : 11
Ryo : 18049
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:24 am

The woman's curiosity took the best of her, so it seemed. She, the kunoichi, took a step to the right. The figure still stood without paying much attention to her, although it probably had been. The armor was a block off, it seemed to have an advantage. Possibly analyzing her this entire time, seeing how she reacted and how she would then take action to certain things, but she wouldn't know this was taking place this entire time. Was it time for the figure to move onto business? Or would something occur before that?

The distance between them was medium and modest for the figure to charge if it pleased. The more the heat around her eyes accumulated, it seemed more heat she had to use to maintain it. Although it didn't know what her eyes were doing, it was interesting nonetheless. What happens when this heat runs out? Can she make as much as she wants, all the while having some to keep her alive? The figure may be curious, now, and possibly ask a question.

The woman began to move around in a curved motion almost like an arch, what were her intentions? The figure's helmet tilted to follow her swift movements. As she moved, the woman still seemed to keep a safe distance. She was careful, smart about making her moves, an intelligent person. The figure began to turn its armor around, the entire mass followed the woman's movement. It made sure to keep to her like her eyes kept to it. The turn to act was now, for the figure. A tiny muffle was heard within the helmet, hard to make out at first, hard to make out at any time.

An, then strange, other voice quickly absorbed the muffle and spoke as if it was being transmitted from an intercom. The voice spoke clearly, to the woman. "What is Hokage? How many do you have? How do they align with authority? What is this strange presence you give off, directed to your pupils?" A number of questions instantly spewed out at the woman, possibly throwing her off of her own feet. Not literally. The figure then stood, it awaited a response. The voice was not eager nor sullen, it was more monotonous and emotionless.
avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Megz on Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:54 am

At first it seemed to follow it's original pattern and remained disinterested.  It simply turned it's head to match her movements, until she came closer to being around where she could see it's back.  Then it changed it's tone completely and moved it's whole body.  It followed each of her movements with a likewise step or direction change, preventing her from seeing what she had wanted.  Was there something important about it's back?  Or maybe it had finally grown suspicious of her. Her Byakugan stayed focused on the suit of armor when she finally came to a halt and stared off with the creature.  It almost caught her off guard when it actually spoke.  So it did have a mind, and was capable of forming speech no less.  It wasn't a simple construct then, it was at least living in some definition of the word.  

The brunette woman  was taken aback slightly by it's questions.  "What is Hokage? How many do you have? How do they align with authority? What is this strange presence you give off, directed to your pupils?"  It asked.  It obviously didn't exists in any civilization nearby if it had to ask those questions.  Which raised her own inner questions of just where they had come from.  She still wasn't sure what they were, because it certainly wasn't human.  Not lacking chakra like it was.  Even civilians had untrained chakra.  

"So you can speak," Aika stated.  Her eyes narrowed at it and she hesitated to answer.  "The Hokage is the authority in this village, they're our leader.  My eyes have chakra flowing through them, that's all I can say on that matter."  Describing the capabilities of her Byakugan to someone who might potentially be an enemy didn't seem like a smart decision.  She tried to be as vague as possible in her answers and not give away unnecessary information.  Aika turned to questions of her own after answering theirs.  

"Who are you?" she stated who this time, now aware there was something resembling a person within the armor.  There was at least a mind there, which mean it had an identity.  "What is your purpose?"  That was the golden question.  The question of why they were here waiting in front of the village gates for no reason.  With the recent assassinations and turmoil caused by them, something like this wasn't something that could be taken lightly.  It just seemed like another omen of a troubling future.  This person who logically couldn't exist, or at least be living.  

Chakra: 355
avatar
Megz
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Posts : 11
Ryo : 18049
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:08 pm

The answers lingered to the figure, he absorbed them, taken in the knowledge, the survey was on its way to completion. The figure began to tilt its head towards the gate. It then took omniscient steps forward, for the large green gates. It knew what it needed to know and nothing more seemed to be needed from the woman. Its movements towards the gate revealed the figure's back, to her surprise no weapons were seen on it.

The figure continued its casual stride towards the gates, buckles and hooks made a sound each time the figure took a step. The woman then spoke to the figure, she had some questions of her own it seemed. "Who are you?" Sounded to the helmet, it didn't fret and continued to walk. "What is your purpose here?" The figure came to a stop. It'd face the gates, still, but it talked as if it was looking at her, "I am God. My purpose here is to judge."

After a moment, the figure would take another step forward. It headed towards the gates once more. It had attained partially what it came for. The so-called God constantly walked forward, a mumble heard from its helmet once again. The monotonous, intercom sounding voice erupted from the figure's helmet. It walked forward, the distance between the figure and the gate lessened with each step. "You have served your purpose, it is recommended you do not exhibit hostile behavior towards God." The figure announced this and continued its venture towards the gates.
avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Daichi on Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:59 pm


Paperwork filled on my table after becoming the new Hokage, I was sitting at my desk dealing with it. Word came in that a unknown organism has been causing unusual behavior around the gates. I was requested to go check it out, as one of the Jounin was already there. I stacked my paperwork to the side so I could deal with it later, and left the office. Heading down the stairs, I was trying to determine what, or who, would ever come disturb the village. I traveled among the streets which were being evacuated, or sent home. People packing up their stands, everyone running around worried. I had one thing in mind, and that was to deal with the situation as safely as possible. No one would be harmed, hopefully.

As I got to the gates, I would notice the Jounin standing there in front of the possible threat. As they were diagnosing the situation, the unknown person started walking towards the gate, and I stood beside the Jounin. "Who is this guy?" I asked, turning towards the Jounin. "I am God. My purpose here is to judge." I heard him respond to what the woman had asked earlier. I cocked my head to the side, and examined his looks. He was not a ninja, I could not sense any chakra. I looked directly at the man, and without a doubt, he was going to do something stupid. Either attack, or do something that we would not anticipate. He didn't look human. But, he did call himself a "god."

"You have served your purpose, it is recommended you do not exhibit hostile behavior towards God." What purpose? Who was this man that claimed he was god? I wouldn't expect this man to express such words in such a manner, but I could not do much. Attack? No. Not until he proves he is a harm to us, and the village. "Are you fucking serious?" I thought to myself. I really wanted to attack, that was how I was. This man looked like he really was to pose a threat to us. No matter what. He says he's god, he say's we've "served our purpose" however I don't understand what he was talking about.

"Are you really god? You say you are, but I don't believe it. I don't believe it because there is no religion here." This was the first thing I had said, before I continued on. "You have come here for no reason. I advise you to leave. YOU serve no purpose here..." I tried my best to word my speeches carefully. I did not want to obviously provoke him, which would probably be a bad idea. Despite this man taking steps towards us, I was ready to defend any time at any moment. He obviously came here for a reason, otherwise he wouldn't present himself to us.


_________________


"You were standing there in the wake of devastation,
You were waiting on the edge of the unknown,
And with the cataclysm raining down,
Insides crying, "save me now"
You were there impossibly alone..."
avatar
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Posts : 139
Ryo : 122067
Join date : 2014-01-21

http://narutowod.boardonly.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Megz on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:07 pm

As the creature went to answer she heard the wooshing of someone landing next to her. Aika looked to the side to see the man who not too long ago had been declared the new Hokage. Normally she would have exchanged respect, but the situation at hand was too dire for formalities. Though she did have a visible relief at seeing she was no longer on her own against this thing if it was hostile. He inquired about the creature to her, and before she could answer the creature spoke for itself again.

Aika had expressed shock at his declaration. What kind of creature would declare itself a god? Nothing good in her opinion. There was a reason humility was one of the Buddha's greatest virtues. Anything that spoke like that couldn't possibly be benevolent. The Hyuga instincts became offensive. It had warned her not to interfere, and that she'd served her purpose, she had no doubt it would destroy her if it felt necessary. She wouldn't let it get into the village to do as it please though. It could keep it's judgment, or at least have to kill her first to enact it, that much she could make sure of.

The Hokage responded to his declarations in warning and dismissal. Her lavender eyes glanced to the village leader as he made his speech telling the armor shaped being to leave. Once he was done, Aika finally spoke up in a quiet tone meant mostly for him to hear. "Lord Hokage," she said returning her eyes to the armored figure. "I doubt this thing is truly a god, but it certainly isn't human. I've been staring at it with the Byakugan and there's no sign of any chakra. Even if I were just a jutsu construct it would emanate the shinobi who summoned it's chakra." At least she could report on that much. Unfortunately with the good news came the bad. "I can't tell what's inside it's armor though, it just looks like a mass of abyss to my eyes...whatever this thing is, we can't let it into the village." The brunette looked determined at the creature, pupiless eyes focused into and intent gaze.

Chakra: 350
avatar
Megz
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Posts : 11
Ryo : 18049
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:53 pm

A warm wind spread forth from the gates, someone had appeared to the female's side. A man with the name of Sawamura, Daichi has appeared, otherwise known as the new Hokage of the Hidden Leaf. The figure, whom had no specified gender, tilted its head over to the male. Steps came to a halt. "Are you really god? You say you are, but I don't believe it. I don't believe it because there is no religion here." Spoke the ignorant Hokage whom knew nothing about the dark figure. A small muffle and the monotonous sounding intercom voice played once again, "There is now. I am the God of the new religion.. and you will follow my orders."

The figure spoke in between the man's words, a new statement arose from the Hokage,"You have come here for no reason. I advise you to leave. YOU serve no purpose here..." . The figure began to walk towards the group of two, once again. "I present a reason, and the criteria shall be gladly accommodated to. Have enough food for eight people, as well as water. The embassy will be accessible to this group, and so on. Are we clear?" The monotonous voice turned eerie, it directed at the Hokage. The figure presented no signs of hostility, its strange demeanor and stern commands enough.

They were conversing about the figure, about what the woman had analyzed. Such statements were futile, in the figure's opinion, ". .whatever this thing is, we can't let it into the village." spoke the silly brown haired girl. It was going to get into the village, as it stated earlier. What is going to happen next? The figure approaches.



avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Daichi on Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:01 pm


Standing idly beside the kunoichi Jounin, as she spoke to me, I would also observe the unusual person. The possible threat would only continue to reiterate the fact that he/she was a god. A god that would now rule over us, and that we would follow his/her orders. In no such way would I ever believe such randomly spoken out words. I nodded in agreement to not letting this unusual person in, but then he would continue to talk, demanding us to make accommodations for eight others that would join him. "Now now, don't be in such a hurry. Just because you claim you are a god, that we must follow your orders, does not mean we will simply agree based on some talk you give us." I wasn't exactly too fond on fighting him, because he is quite a unusual suspect. The Hyuga, nor me, could tell if he had chakra flow. He seems like a empty set of armor that has it's purpose of being here.

The figure started to advance forward, as I chose to give some orders to the woman. "Stay by my side, and only split up unless necessary. I highly doubt one person fighting it, if such events would to occur, would be a smart idea. He is unknown, we have no data on him, stay alert." I whispered, so that the figure would hopefully not hear. I crossed my arms, ready for anything to happen. "Please explain what embassy is coming? We need a little information before blindly letting you in, right?" Curiously asking, I grinded my teeth to myself, really trying to understand what this figure had desired. He said he wanted food and water, enough for eight others. Was this suppose to be a test? I couldn't comprehend his logic.

Accommodations for eight others- enough food and water. I was never informed of any significant visitors, and so whatever my knowledge was, I didn't know who he was. Unless he came here for really urgent matters, he could have just stated it early nice and clearly. Instead, this unusual figure chooses to approach us in a weird manner.


_________________


"You were standing there in the wake of devastation,
You were waiting on the edge of the unknown,
And with the cataclysm raining down,
Insides crying, "save me now"
You were there impossibly alone..."
avatar
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Posts : 139
Ryo : 122067
Join date : 2014-01-21

http://narutowod.boardonly.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Megz on Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:31 am

Eight?  Why eight and who were these eight people that were associated with this thing? She watched as the Hokage made a comment that might have been a slight jest in response.  She was tempted to inform him of the severity of the situation, but the exchanged continued before she could.  Instead she watched, and listened, with her Byakugan still on but not active or exerting.  The Hokage advised her on how to handle the situation, all excellent points, that she herself had taken into consideration.  

"Hai, Lord Hokage," she agreed in a quiet whisper.  "If it attacks though, I will come to your aid, and you must not risk injury or death.  The village need not lose another leader so soon."  After the assassinations everything was unsure and in the eyes of many of the villagers.  It was unknown if they could handle losing two Hokage within such a short time and not lose all morale.  Lord Daichi and the village's safety was more important that anything else to the brunette at the moment.  Even as she'd whispered to her leader she kept her eyes on the for all she knew empty suit of armor.  There was nothing in it her eyes could see certainly.  She was again tempted to try sensing it perhaps, but sensing was impractical on a whim and it was unlikely it would turn out any new information the duo could use.  Plus it might provoke the increasingly unnerving figure more.  

The Hokage demanded an explanation from it about the accommodations.  At least she wasn't the only one confused.  She watch on silently to see what it would say.  Would it claim these guests 'gods' like it thought it was?  Or perhaps the answer was more simple than they thought.

Chakra: 345
avatar
Megz
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Posts : 11
Ryo : 18049
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:11 pm

The figure continuing to step forward, its plated footwear damaging the soft ground below. The figure's helmet adjusted to fixate on the Hokage, only, this stated that the figure expressed no interest in the woman. The Hokage responded to the figure's request, "Now now, don't be in such a hurry. Just because you claim you are a god, that we must follow your orders, does not mean we will simply agree based on some talk you give us." Daichi Sawamura spoke, the figure stepped forward once more. A constant speed towards the two which was not too fast nor too slow. They seemed to feel on the defensive side about the stranger, the stranger who seemed not to belong to this world.

It was unknown whether this figure possessed the same abilities in comparison to the shinobi which occupied this world, that concern was still unanswered. The Hokage seemed to speak to the woman, the figure took note of this. Something so secretively said aroused the stranger's interest, curiosity was not blatantly expressed within the figure's movements. Sure, it definitely was curious in concern to where "it" was, as well as the two shinobi were curious as to who "it" was and where "it" came from. Questions were drained into the figure's helmet, they wanted to know why and who and where? Too bad, there wasn't time for that right now. Which is clearly expressed by the figure's demeanor and such.

There it was.. another question asked by the exotic man, his curiosity lingered into this one concern, "Please explain what embassy is coming? We need a little information before blindly letting you in, right?" The figure came to a halt, it brought a right hand strangely up. The hand covered in many strange plates and black object as well. The palm extended towards the two shinobi. A small murmur, then the intercom voice erupted, monotonous as always. "I am explicitly here on an envoy, this land seems suitable, associates and I plan to occupy this. I am said emissary. You need not worry about my companions, for they will not harm you. Are there any more concerns?" The voice now strangely sounded female.

The now, what seemed female, marched forward. The right hand lowered back to its rightful side, the murmur heard once again. The intercom voice spoke out, "Leave the woman from this conversation we will now have, allow us our privacy." The female voice pleaded and then spoke the last few words in a snarl, possibly directed towards the woman. The figure stopped, now approximately fifteen meters away from the two. "Shall we enter your Leafy Settlement and converse?" The figure stated, now sounding almost completely female. The intercom tone was still present.

avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Daichi on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:09 pm


Aika had responded, leaving me only the words that I had already knew. I nodded, as the figure now started to speak. Oddly enough, the sound of the unknown figure's voice had changed to a female tone. Although the voice had changed, it hadn't proved anything whether it was a human or not. Whether it was a spy, or whatever. As far as I was concerned, I did not want a man, or now to possibly be woman, damage anything in Konoha. I had no choice but to let 'her' in, "I am explicitly here on an envoy, this land seems suitable, associates and I plan to occupy this. I am said emissary. You need not worry about my companions, for they will not harm you. Are there any more concerns?" Her words are neutral, and they didn't seem like they were going to harm us just yet, or at all.

I contemplated in my mind to whether or not accept this figure, and let them in, or reject and cause drama that would . "Leave the woman from this conversation we will now have, allow us our privacy." The figure, who is supposedly a woman, requested simply. Of course, trying to split us up just to get some 'privacy.' Looking down, I sighed, and whispered to the jounin, "Don't follow 'her' orders directly. You will stay in the shadows, and spy, when any issues erupt, you will assist. Understood?" With a standard grunt, I nodded. "Follow me, if you please. As long as you are no harm, or cause trouble, we will not do anything. She, the woman beside me, will leave us to privacy." I made a motion with my hand. Early precuations would be set down.

I motioned to open the gates fully, as the guards did so as I commanded. I walked towards the Administration building, where the figure and I would discuss business. Another ninja landed beside me, as I told them to prepare for a set of eight other guests. "Prepare a room, enough for eight others with both food, and water. Do not alert any of the other staff, otherwise they will insist to get involved." They nodded, as they disappeared at the speed of light. With all the other stuff dealt with, all that was left was to negotiate, and talk with the figure. I couldn't believe that something was already going to happen when I just got settled in. If only I didn't have to deal with all this unusual business, within, and outside the walls of Konohagakure.

"Now, is this a temporary stay?"

_________________


"You were standing there in the wake of devastation,
You were waiting on the edge of the unknown,
And with the cataclysm raining down,
Insides crying, "save me now"
You were there impossibly alone..."
avatar
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Posts : 139
Ryo : 122067
Join date : 2014-01-21

http://narutowod.boardonly.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:12 pm

(OOC: Megz has been ejected from the thread due to not responding for a few days.)


The figure stood still and awaited the response the man would give, the Hokage that is. He seemed to hear 'her' out and then contemplate. Before a response was issued the Hokage seemed to whisper in the woman's, who was the first person this figure came across, ear. It was obviously a request of assurance, this woman would not be dismissed no. Only told to stick around, out of sight, but what they don't know is what the figure is capable of. This Unknown mass could sense the heat in a wide radius, an unbelievable distance. It was the only reason this mission was assumed for Konohagakure, there were small children here. Small masses of heat, small promises for the future.

The Hokage then gave his response, "Follow me, if you please. As long as you are no harm, or cause trouble, we will not do anything. She, the woman beside me, will leave us to privacy." Spoke Daichi, the man who was to escort her inside. "Yes, I shall. I do not intend to harm, first.. I advise to not provoke me, we would not please that." The monotonous and feminine voice erupted, the intercom like sound lowered for some reason. The "woman" then began to walk forward in accordance to the Hokage's hand gesture, an invitation in. This wasn't foreign to the figure as it seemed to immediately respond to it. Curiosity sparked as the person wondered what the Hokage whispered into the woman's ears. The helmet tilted to the Hokage's next movement.

With just one hand motion, the large green gates sprung open. Quicker than they closed before, it seemed the Hokage had more influence than the other woman. Surely he was the leader of this village, surely he would be the one. The figure followed the man inside where he moved to a specialized building. Another person had appeared near the Hokage,"Prepare a room, enough for me with both food, and water. Do not alert any of the other staff, otherwise they will insist to get involved." He ordered and the people seemed to comply before dispersing once more.

It truly was coming along nicely, the figure's helmet nodded when the words entered and processed. It was time to decide the next step, the woman had awaited invitation inside of the building.

"Now, is this a temporary stay?" The man asked, the figure walked forward and placed its right hand on its hip. The metal clanked as the motion took place.

"A prolonged vacation, if you please." The figure requested, and waited the man's response. "We are sure we're able to discuss some light terms right now, then my accomplices will come down to seal the deal." The monotonous female voice sounded once more.
avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Daichi on Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:30 pm



The possible woman figure would respond, "Yes, I shall. I do not intend to harm, first.. I advise to not provoke me, we would not please that." I smiled to myself, obviously knowing that the anonymous figure would be concerned. "Do not worry, provoking others is not my thing." I kept walking, arriving in front of the building. After asking to set up the room, the unknown figure continued to speak, "A prolonged vacation, if you please." I nodded, as if I understood what they had wanted. "We are sure we're able to discuss some light terms right now, then my accomplices will come down to seal the deal." She continued, as I opened the doors to the building.

"Ohaiyo gozaimasu, Lord Hokage." Said one of the workers in the building. I gave a small smile, and nodded as she walked off to continue her work. Inside, I started to head up some stairs to the second floor. "Okay then, let us discuss a bit," I replied, looking towards the armoured, possibly female figure. "Speak of what you need, and we shall politely debate." My voice was monotone, as I continued up the stairs, down the hallway and into my office. I turned the doorknob, entering into the room. I allowed the figure to first walk in, then I could close the door to discuss private matters. Before I would close the door, I grabbed one of the ninja working in the building to tell them to not let a single person near the room.

"If anyone is caught, detain them temporarily and I will deal with them later," I demanded. He understood, "Hai!" He would respond, enthusiastic that he just got stopped by the Hokage and given orders. I sighed, ready to deal with whatever it was these people needed. I still did not comprehend their logic, especially since 'she' claimed she was a god. I spun around, back into the office, and closed the door.


_________________


"You were standing there in the wake of devastation,
You were waiting on the edge of the unknown,
And with the cataclysm raining down,
Insides crying, "save me now"
You were there impossibly alone..."
avatar
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Posts : 139
Ryo : 122067
Join date : 2014-01-21

http://narutowod.boardonly.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:40 pm

The blackened figure watched as the customs and many traditions took place of greeting and what not. It was all rather boring. The only thing of excitement was the high tension in the air. He began moving up the stairs, the figure seemed to still be following him for now. He ignored what he was saying as the two walked and talked. Until he said they would be debating, she let out to him what would sound like a high pitched scream. "There will be no debate, there will be demands and you will accept them. I've told you them and I ask will you comply. I'll say them once more, food and water for 8 needed daily, a embassy for me to make a home here and work out of and for now that will be all. If you reject these terms expect to end up much like Kumogakure...my associates you see are much more violent." she said to him, the comment about Kumo the man wouldn't know anything about, however she would soon show him what she was talking about. By the time she had finished the response the man was ushering her into a room, she accepted him and let him conversate to his fellow trash. When he closed the door the woman had already found and seat and was relaxing in it, as much as someone in a armored suit could, her foot was up on the desk and her arms were stretched back. She waited for him to take his own seat. If he chose not to sit the same event would take place, she would look at him and beam something in his eyes instantly. From a almost first person perspective he would see a large stack of smoke burning and people inside of the Kumo's Kage office being burned alive screaming and yelling. It would be quite the terrifying sight. After around 30 seconds of the events taking place it would end and his normal eye sight would return to him. "You can be responsible for that or accept my terms." she said to him.
avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Daichi on Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:25 pm



A calm sigh escaped my mouth, as I listened to the voice. The tone was quite demanding, still implying that she would be the boss of me. "There will be no debate, there will be demands and you will accept them. I've told you them and I ask will you comply. I'll say them once more, food and water for 8 needed daily, a embassy for me to make a home here and work out of and for now that will be all. If you reject these terms expect to end up much like Kumogakure...my associates you see are much more violent." I looked at the figure, having nothing else to say except agreeing. We were on no level to judge who they were, we didn't know what they were, and why they're even here in Konoha. However, it seemed like they failed originally in Kumogakure, and decided to travel over to Konohagakure, to handle their business, whatever it was.

I walked over to my seat across from the table, and decided to let the figure do as she pleased. If information was gathered, and we knew what they were all about, it would've been much easier to handle the situation. Unusual sights were now being seen, as I could mentally realize that the figure was showing me of what they were capable of. Once again, another sigh escaped my lips, as I would see the horrifying aftermath of Kumogakure. I didn't flinch, nor react to the sight being shown at me, but now I did know that they were able to cause sights by having visible eye contact in general with other people. As the vision dispersed, I closed my eyes as I sat slowly, into my chair and intertwined my hands on my lap. "Alright then," I took a breath to continue, "the rooms shall be prepared as soon as possible. When will your accomplices arrive? If you desire, I could guide them to inn you will be staying in so we can finish whatever we need to talk about. A ninja will be serving you food and water each day, hopefully enough. If you have any issues you can come find me here in this room and I shall compensate for it somehow."

"As long as no ruckus is caused among the village, I am fine with your having a 'prolonged vacation' here." I sat still, as my face and voice were both quite expressionless. Though no intel. would be able to gather on these unknown figures, I could only wait and see what they would do. It was important for me to not loose my cool, even though I had to urge to attack earlier. Good thing I held it back, otherwise the village would have been burned, and crumbled to pieces.

_________________


"You were standing there in the wake of devastation,
You were waiting on the edge of the unknown,
And with the cataclysm raining down,
Insides crying, "save me now"
You were there impossibly alone..."
avatar
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Posts : 139
Ryo : 122067
Join date : 2014-01-21

http://narutowod.boardonly.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Unknown on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:58 am

She was delighted that he had accepted her terms. She had expected ending up in a fight, but it seemed the trash here wasn't so bad after all. She listened to him and waited to see if there was anything else he would do. It seemed he had little else to do or say. So she made her move now, this would be his reward. "Well you've earned a reward. You may know who I am." she said plainly. With in a instant the helmet that had been covering her face slid open. It reveled her face....it seemed as if it was perfect. She had no imperfections, nothing at all seemed wrong with her in the slightest. Everything seemed slim and perfectly size for her. She was stunningly beautiful, her hair which you could only see the bangs was a beautiful colored blonde and seemed to almost sparkle. Her eyes which looked him in his own were a perfect oceans blue, they twinkled at him almost and would somehow make someone feel at ease. She in a word could be described as perfect. Besides her beauty that was relived a low hum filled the room, the noise came from inside the helmet...it wasn't extremely loud but it was there and sounded almost like air conditioning. The Kage himself would start feeling weird, a feeling that feels like lust...heavy insatiable if he keep his sights on her but what was strange even not looking at her he would get this heavy feeling it was as if it was in the air, this feeling though would be interrupted by the visor snapping shut and closing her fair white skin away from his sight. "Excellent, I shall be going now. I expect these things to be handled within a weeks time. After that time has passed I will return." she stood up from her seat and then exited the door. Ignoring whatever comment he might make. She proceeded to leave the area and the village for now..hoping no one would stop her.

Exit
avatar
Unknown
S-Rank Unknown
S-Rank Unknown

Posts : 10
Ryo : 2074
Join date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Daichi on Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:45 pm



Managing to successfully handle the situation without causing any drama, I would consider it a mission complete. Although they would be residing within the village, with their unknown causes, at least we hadn't struck anything today. I'd hope nothing else would happen, and that they would eventually leave for sure. The female showed me her face, it was mesmerizing, but it wasn't anything special. I didn't care for looks, I didn't care how pretty this person was, or figure would be. All I cared about was the business they would conduct, and why. My face still as straight as usual, would just look at her for no specific reason whatsoever. Without any more complaints or questions, the figure would decide to say her final words and leave for the time being. I began working at my table as she had left the room, with nothing more for me to say.

[Thread Over]



_________________


"You were standing there in the wake of devastation,
You were waiting on the edge of the unknown,
And with the cataclysm raining down,
Insides crying, "save me now"
You were there impossibly alone..."
avatar
Daichi
Hokage
Hokage

Posts : 139
Ryo : 122067
Join date : 2014-01-21

http://narutowod.boardonly.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: "A Simple Survey" (Open/ Plot Event)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum